Personalised mini seed gift, wildflower pattern (and patterned inside). Reusable with a ribbon slide fastener. UK native seed (no weeds!) and RHS approved. Christmas design. See below for full details.
Not suitable for children under 6 years of age due to small parts and seeds which may cause choking. Supervise children at all times when planting or handling seeds.
Gift More code: Winter Fresh
£3.50 + postage
Make a note of the Gift More Code and envelope or card size.
When you are ready to order ANY number of item(s) from my shop, click order now!
Free personalised message insert.
Gifts that give nature a helping hand.
Sow April / May – or September / October to see flowering from June onwards.
Grow a stunning display of UK wildflowers – on the ground or in containers.
Gift pack contains:
A luxury hand made designer gift envelope with ribbon slide fastener. Reusable and made from heavy weight card containing:
Size – 9 x 5.8cm
- 1 personalised message insert.
- 1 planting booklet.
- 1 seed pack containing the following U.K. grown native wildflower seeds.
(RHS approved ‘plants for pollinators’ which encourages insects to thrive like bees and butterflies.)
- Contains five British native wildflower species, including Corn Chamomile, Corn Cockle, Cornflower, Corn Marigold and Common Poppy.
- 2g of seed for 1 square metre display.
- Flowers the first year you plant them – Autumn planting will favour extra red poppies, corn flowers and corn cockle to come up from June onwards.
Eventually they will become self sustaining.
- U.K. native seed of the highest quality (from DEFRA licensed source) – attractive display, fast growing and easy to establish.
All money after material costs goes to charity (see my shop for full details).
Ships 1-3 working days, first class to the U.K.
You must be logged in to post a comment.